Hello there!! This week I have been working on a challenge with Mac by the Sea!! It consists on who can come up with a better gift. The rules….. 2 options one $50 and the other break it down to $30. Has to be great for a stranger or a good friend. Let the challenge begin!!!
Fun Easy Gift Ideas for Her $50 and Under
First of all, I have to start by telling you that I almost went into a shopping rabbit hole!! I got so many items that when it came time to add everything up it was wayyyyy over budget. Sometimes this happens and we get distracted on what to get for someone we don’t know or know too well;)
When choosing the items, finally I went for the ones that most of us love!!! Affordable beauty, scents and a hint of sparkle. Here are my top picks.
- Scented Candle- they can choose where ever they want to put it. Just a small one in the perfect scent does the work!
- Foot Mask– for days that they can’t go do a pedicure this mask does the work.
- Lip Tint– specially on fall/winter a lip gloss with a hint of tint works wonders to keep your lips kissable.
- Facial Mist– again, all about keeping moisture while it can be too dry.
- Facial Mask– this is the easiest way to keep your skin up to date. You can do it at home treatment whenever you feel the need.
- Exfoliating toner– when you need to balance your skin’s ph a good toner is great and double the work if it has exfoliating ingredients to keep your skin glowing.
- Eye mask– we can’t forget about the eyes! they need pampering too.
- Lip scrub and lip balm– as with the lip tint you want to have your lips smooth and what better way than with a scrub and a balm.
- Hair Recovery Mask– all of us need a little hair pampering and more when we can’t go to the salon often.
- Card Case– leaving the best for last, the sparkly card case!! Small enough to fit everywhere but spacious to carry what you need, cards and money!!
For this part of the challenge we established that we were going to use some of the product from the $50 gift and cut it down to $30. My final product!
As you can see I decided to keep the sparkly card case, the candle, lip tint, face mask and glow tonic!! I figured that this items would appeal to more gals that might not be so much into beauty but just enough to appreciate the mix of items.
Note: If you went through each item and added to see the amount was correct you might noticed they don’t add up!! Please don’t think I don’t know math and should go back to elementary, it is just that the link for the small products weren’t available. I linked the full size for you to know the product!! The smaller size can be found in store 🙂
Shop the post
Go to Mac by the Sea and take a peek into her gift bag and decide for yourself!!! Let me know in the comments what are your thoughts!!
If you are still searching for gift ideas you can go to my list for Toddler and young kids !