Most of us ladies have loved pink at some point in our lives, Right??!!!! Normally my love is more towards dark neutral colors but I always have a soft spot for amazing pink trends during summer. If your are going for a hint of color in your wardrobe or… a punch, here I share with you my top 15 favorites!! Some I have, most I don’t but if you love pink make sure to grab them quick. It is the time to look Pretty in Pink 😉
1. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
– This eau de toilet leaves a light floral essence combined with a refreshing splash of citrusy fruit. It also comes as eau de parfum but no matter which you prefer it will definitely leave you smelling delish for the summer!!!
2. Pocket T-shirt dress
– If you are at the beach, running errands or just a day out this comfortable dress will be the perfect paring for any fashion need.
4. Hot and blush pink nail polish
– These Sally Hansen nail polishes are great!!! I have the blushed petal one and it goes great as a nude with a little pop of color. The best thing is that my nails are done for one week, at least (I am a full time mommy so normally they just last a day, eeks!!).
– Leave those white and black tees in the closet (including me)!!! Dare a little with this colorful pink tank top and, let it be your neutral.
6. Slide sandals
– This minimalist laid back slide sandals will look chic with any summer style you are going for, shorts and dresses it won’t matter.
7. Bathing suit
– Going to the beach or pool I always look for what will be comfortable while enjoying my time. What better than a one piece that is also a little sexy?
– By themselves or paired with others these are a fun touch to any style.
9. Pink sunglasses
– I’m a sucker for ray bans!!! There is only one thing to say… You got me at hello.
10. Rattan clutch
– I saw this little pretty thing at the store and let me tell you that it is gorgeous!!! Just the perfect touch of pink.
12. Ruffle top
– This is a sample of a top that can be worn for different occasions. Dress it up or down you will be in style. Why don’t you pair it with the pink shorts? (hint anyone 😉 )
13. Strap sandal
– I have been dying for these sandals a while now but, haven’t got them yet (silly me).
15. Basket style tote
– Handmade basket tote, great size to carry with you wherever your destiny takes you this summer!!
Let me know what pink item have you found that you are in LOVE with!!!