Summer is rolling by quickly!!!! It is a fun, warm weather season and the fashion is GORGEOUS. It is known for its light, vibrant colors and fabrics…. But what happens when you love black and it is your go to color of choice? Nothing, embrace it!!! There are many choices that still provide the summery feeling that we like but in our favorite color. Here are my top 10 pics on how you can wear black in summer!!!! Hope you like it and share with that friend that loves black 😉
Top 10 on how to wear black in summer
- Black halter one piece bathing suit -Great comfort but with a sexy vibe. Similar one linked.
- Peplum Top- This soft and feminine blouse is perfect for a day out or a date at night ;). Similar one linked
- Lace up sandals –Perfect sandal for summer, you can pair them with shorts or dresses and show off those summer legs!!!
- Gingham off the shoulder dress –With this dress you cover two trends that are in!!!!! Black and white gingham and the off the shoulder. I have a similar dress and LOVE the way I feel in it. Similar one linked.
- Block heel ankle wrap sandal –When you want a little more of a glam look this is the sandal that gives you the perfect height for comfort without loosing your style.
- Straw Clutch – Summery clutch for a night out, just the right size to fit the essentials and a great pair for a black outfit.
- Halter maxi dress Perfect –Dress for an all day outing, just change shoes and accessories and Voila!!!
- Pom Pom and tassel tote –Whether you are at the beach, on a shopping spree or elsewhere you’ll definitely be in style!!! Similar one linked.
- Shoulder bell sleeve blouse –Flirty and romantic blouse perfect for a date.
- Fringe necklace –A must to finish your fabulous look.
Picture taken by my friend Mac.